1. Prepare the ingredients as shown in the picture.
2. Cut and wash the ingredients in advance, and wash the potatoes and lotus roots with salt water.
3. Clean the shrimp and abalone to remove impurities for later use.
4. Blanch the chicken melon and cook until eight layers are cooked. Boil the quail eggs and peel them for later use.
5. Cut the mandarin fish from the back to make it more beautiful in the pot.
6. Add oil to the pot and stir fragrant with ginger and garlic.
7. Then fry the mandarin fish on one side until it tastes out, and then set aside.
8. Fry the potatoes and lotus roots in a pan.
9. Add cooking wine soy sauce and a little sugar to taste.
10. Add clean water and fried mandarin fish, with a little more water, so that you can blanch another dish after eating.
11. Except shrimp and abalone, all other ingredients are put in the pot, then cover and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
12. Place the abalone and shrimp on the side of the pot and simmer for three minutes.
13. Add chili and coriander to garnish.
14. In this way, a pan of assorted one product is completed.
The ingredients can be changed according to personal taste. Pay attention to the degree of ripeness of the ingredients. In my dish, the chicken feet should be cooked until the eighth layer is cooked, and then put into the pot and simmered. In this way, there will be no conflict with other ingredients. At the same time, they can be fully cooked.