1. First, after buying the clams home, wash them, soak them in clean water for a while, and wash them again for later use.
2. Heat the oil, add the chopped green onion, ginger, and garlic until fragrant.
The loofah is peeled and cut into hob pieces in advance, and then stir-fried in a pot.
4. Pour in an appropriate amount of water, add salt, vinegar, cooking wine, and oyster sauce to taste. Because this dish is a fast hand dish, it needs to be seasoned in advance.
5. Put in the processed clams, bring to a boil on high heat, knock the eggs into a small mouth, and throw the egg liquid into the pot.
6. Boil the clams until they are all open, add chopped coriander to the pan.