1. Peel the loofah and cut into pieces, soak in salt water
2. Wash the fresh mushrooms and tear them into strips
3. Wash tomatoes and cut into pieces, chopped green onion
4. Fly the mutton slices in advance and blanch them to remove the peculiar smell of blood and water
5. Heat oil, fry the scallions, add tomatoes and stir-fry evenly
6. Add fresh mushrooms and stir fry
7. Add water to a boil, cook for 1 minute, cook the fresh mushrooms
8. Add the loofah, add salt and chicken powder to taste after boiling
9. Add the blanched lamb slices
10. Bring to a boil to turn off the fire
11. Put it out of the pot and put it in a bowl, ready to serve
1. After the loofah is soaked in salt water, it can avoid oxidation and blackening.
2. Lamb slices are blanched in advance to remove bloody water and peculiar smells.