by Azalea Gourmet
1. The cooked black sesame seeds are powdered, and the sugar and lard are added to the black sesame powder. The granulated sugar I used (the granulated sugar is easy to dissolve into the filling), lard is 10 grams, a little bit is enough, some recipes use a large amount of lard, and too much lard will make the dumplings very greasy. The lard lacks black sesame powder and it is looser and cannot be kneaded into a ball, but adding a little water and black sesame makes it easier to knead into a small ball.
2. Add about 120 grams of glutinous rice flour to slightly hot warm water. Hot boiling water and glutinous rice flour will cook the flour, making it very sticky when wrapped. So I use warm water of about 50-60 degrees.
3. After kneading the glutinous rice flour dough, cover it with plastic wrap and set aside for a while. The black sesame seeds are grouped into small dumplings. The size is determined according to your preference. When kneading the black sesame mass, water should be added a little bit, and it can be kneaded into shape. The black sesame mass with a moderate amount of water added is well shaped and has sufficient hardness, and there is no need to freeze this step.
4. Take an appropriate amount of glutinous rice dough and wrap a black sesame filling. After closing the mouth, squeeze the glutinous rice balls tightly with your hands, and then reunite them with the palms of your hands.
5. Sprinkle a little dry glutinous rice flour on the plate to prevent stickiness, wrap all the glutinous rice balls in turn, and freeze them in the refrigerator if they can't be cooked at once. If you don’t want to bother, you can buy ready-made black sesame glutinous rice balls in the supermarket, which tastes good!
6. A section of lotus root is peeled and cleaned for later use.
7. Cut the lotus root into small pieces and then add water to puree it. Beat it a few times to make it more delicate and taste better. You can also buy ready-made lotus root noodles in the supermarket, add water and boil them. If you can't buy lotus root noodles, just use a section of lotus root to puree it.
8. Add clean water to the mashed lotus root, boil, put in the glutinous rice balls, and cook until all the glutinous rice balls are up!
I am a post-85s super foodie and very beauty-loving girl. I like food and food photography. Thank you for your attention. I will share my beautiful secrets of eating while thinning in the public account! I love to eat, I only keep my weight between 80-90 kg, and I was 160 and I was once a 120 kg fat girl! So as long as you eat the right way and the right time, you will enjoy the food while losing weight! My WeChat public account [Azalea Gourmet], after paying attention, you can view the gourmet recipes that I carefully edit for everyone every day and let you lose your body and mind!