1. Prepare raw Sydney pears and Luo Han Guo.
2. Peel the Sydney pear. In fact, it does not need to be peeled, just clean it.
3. Cut the Sydney pear into chunks.
4. Half a Luo Han Guo broken into pieces.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot to boil, and pour the pear cubes into the pot.
6. Pour the chopped Luo Han Guo into the pot.
7. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil over high heat and change to low heat for 20 minutes.
A Sydney pear with half a Luo Han Guo is just the right amount of sweetness, too much sweetness, it is not easy to drink.
Remember not to add sugar or any other condiments.