1. Wash the dried tangerine peel to remove the floating soil on the surface, soak for 30 minutes to remove the bitter
2. Wash Sydney with water, then scrub the surface twice with salt and rinse with running water
3. Peel the Sydney pear and cut into pieces with a hob (don’t throw away the pear skin and keep it for later use)
4. Prepare rock candy and wolfberry
5. Add water to a boil in a casserole, add pear skin and pear flesh
6. Add rock sugar
7. Add the soaked tangerine peel (don’t soak the water) and boil on high heat for 10 minutes
8. Turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes
9. When the time is up, wash the wolfberry with water to remove the floating soil on the surface
10. Add the wolfberry to the pot and continue to cook for 5 minutes
1. The amount of pear and water is about 1:5.
2. Do not soak the wolfberry in advance and add it at the end, otherwise its color, taste and nutrition will be affected.