1. Ingredients are ready
2. Wash the water chestnuts, remove the skin, and cut into pieces. Sydney pears do not need to be peeled. Wash and cut directly into pieces for later use.
3. Soak the dried white fungus in advance, and then wash and tear it into small flowers. The smaller the better, the gel will tend to come out when cooked.
4. Wash the skin of Luo Han Guo and then peel it. We only use one-third of it. When buying Luo Han Guo, choose a larger one, shake it by hand, and the outer shell is better.
5. Put the cut water chestnuts, Sydney, Luo Han Guo, Tremella, and 2 red dates in a casserole. Just a little bit of rock sugar is enough, because Sydney, water chestnuts and Luo Han Guo are all sweet. Don’t put too much rock sugar.
6. If it is greasy, add a proper amount of water, boil on high heat, turn to low heat for 45 minutes to an hour, or use a rice cooker to cook.
7. The water chestnut and snow pear soup is ready to cook, it is sweet and delicious, and has the effect of moistening the lungs and relieving cough