1. Wash Sydney, soak lily and set aside
2. Sydney pears cut into small pieces
3. Pour the Sydney pear cubes into a casserole, add an appropriate amount of water, and then add the lilies and cook together
4. Bring the casserole to a high heat, change it to a low heat, cover with a lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes
5. Add the right amount of old rock sugar
6. The old rock candy melts to turn off the fire
7. Old people and kids like it
1. When cooking pear soup, the pear skin must not be removed. The benefits of removing the pear skin will be greatly reduced.
2. When the pear soup is boiled, don't take it for a short time. The pears have a clear fragrance. If the cooking time is too short, the taste and effect are not as good as the cooking time.
3. The amount of rock sugar added to the pear soup can vary from person to person, and can be more or less at will.