by Heart-cooking kitchen
1. Sift the almond powder and powdered sugar separately.
2. Divide into 3 portions, add 12g egg whites, add different color pigments, and mix well. Whip the egg whites, add white sugar in 3 times, and beat until dry and foamy.
3. Stir the egg whites into the almond flour batter 3 times and mix them evenly.
4. Put the batter into a piping bag and squeeze out a heart shape on the greased paper.
5. Put it in the baking tray, roast the macarons out of the skirt, adjust the tube to 140 degrees, and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Making fillings: Mix the ingredients, beat them until smooth, and put them in a piping bag.
7. Let the macaron skin cool, squeeze the filling on the skin, paste another piece, press to fix it, and the macaron is ready!