1. Wash the inner cup of the smoothie cup and put it in the freezer for more than 8 hours
2. Cut the mango into small pieces and put it in the cooking cup, add coconut milk
3. Add milk and whipped cream
4. Add honey
5. Stir the raw materials into a uniform paste
6. Pour the beaten batter into a smoothie cup, stir it every few minutes until it solidifies into an ice cream state, ready to be eaten
1. All the raw materials can be according to your own preferences, or you can pour milk and honey directly
2. You need to be patient when stirring. After each stirring, let it stand for a few minutes before stirring until it becomes ice cream.