1. Prepare all the ingredients to be sliced or shredded, and the bean sprouts are washed.
2. Boil them in water and cook until 8 minutes are cooked.
3. Put oil in the wok, heat up, add rock sugar, hot pot base and Pixian bean paste, stir-fry the red oil and add green onion and ginger. Continue to stir fry, add soy sauce and salt.
4. Add 1200 ml of water to a boil over high heat.
5. Cook for two minutes and remove the sauce residue.
6. Put in the ingredients you have just cooked and cook them again to taste, and then take out one layer by layer and put them in a large pot. Put the vegetable dish on the bottom and meat dish on the top. Of course, duck blood is on the top.
7. Finally, pour the soup into the pot and put the coriander on it to taste. Of course, if you like the oily one, you can also put the minced chili on it. It would be better if you put hot oil on it. I'm afraid the oil is too large, so I didn't spill the oil .
This pot of mine was eaten by my family all at once. You can also replace it with your favorite vegetables, such as potatoes, tofu skin, etc. as long as you like it.