1. Wash the fresh duck blood and cut into pieces, blanch it in boiling water, and immediately put it in cold water to cool and drain the water for later use.
2. Scallion, ginger and garlic, cut into small slices of pork belly, cut into slices
3. Carrots peeled, washed and cut into thin slices
4. Pour the bottom oil into the pot and heat it, add the onion, ginger, garlic and saute
5. Add the pork belly, pour in the fresh soy sauce and stir fry until the color changes
6. Add cabbage and stir-fry until slightly soft
7. Put the duck blood and carrots and stir-fry evenly
8. Add appropriate amount of water and start to simmer until
9. Stew until the soup is not too much, add salt and monosodium glutamate to season and even sprinkle with coriander, then serve
10. The fragrant and delicious pork belly stewed with duck blood and seasonal vegetables on the plate
11. Pork belly with duck blood and seasonal vegetables are delicious in mouth
12. Supper with seaweed buns and fresh milk helps sleep
13. It’s so happy to have both vegetables and meat
14. Delicious is the best way to relieve fatigue
15. A sumptuous supper is also the best reward for yourself
Duck blood is rich in protein and a variety of amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the human body. The content of red blood cell is also high. It also contains trace elements such as iron and other minerals and various vitamins. These are indispensable substances in the process of human hematopoiesis. .
1. Duck blood is rich in vitamin K, which can promote blood coagulation, so duck blood has hemostatic effect.
2. Duck blood can not only stop bleeding but also nourish the body. Duck blood contains a variety of rich trace elements, which has a good effect on the nursing after malnutrition, kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease.
3. Duck blood contains high iron content, and it exists in the open form of heme iron, which is easy to be absorbed and utilized by the human body.
4. Duck blood contains trace element cobalt, so it has a certain preventive effect on other anemias such as pernicious anemia.