1. Cut the tofu into pieces and blanch in a pot with salt.
2. Add ginger and garlic in a frying pan and stir fry until fragrant, then stir-fry with minced meat.
4. Add watercress and peppercorns and stir fry until fragrant.
6. Add soup, add tofu, stir fry gently
7. Add some chopped green onion, add water starch in two times
8. Sprinkle with pepper noodles and chopped green onion, finished product
I once heard that authentic mapo tofu requires three additions of water starch to taste! In addition, authentic uses beef froth! I like the pepper noodles. However, authenticity seems to be a must.