1. Cut the tofu into 2cm cubes
2. Soak in hot salt water for 5 minutes.
3. Use a large strainer to control the water in the tofu.
4. Chop garlic, green garlic, bean paste and tempeh.
5. This is the cut material.
6. Put oil in the wok and don't get too hot.
7. Put the minced beef in the oil without the heat, so that it is easy to stir-fry the meat. This time the filling is made by myself, it will be a bit dry, so I suggest you use machine-made meat filling as well.
8. After the meat is cooked, add the bean paste
9. After the oil and meat are red, add the minced garlic
10. Add the tempeh after sautéing the garlic
11. And chili powder, stir fry evenly
12. After cooking the cooking wine
13. Then pour in water, if there is a clear soup, it is better.
14. Add the tofu after the soup is slightly boiled. The amount of water is about half of the tofu. You can add or reduce the amount of water according to your own pot.
15. When the soup is boiling, about two minutes or so, add the first water starch, 2 tablespoons. Then let the soup boil for about 2 minutes.
16. Put the starch in the water for the second time.
17. Then wait for the soup to thicken, then it can be out of the pot.
18. Add pepper powder before serving
19. Sprinkle with chopped green garlic