1. After preparing the ingredients, cook the eggs, and the yolks should be cooked a bit older.
2. Sift low-gluten flour and cornstarch.
3. The egg yolks are sifted patiently with a sieve. This step cannot be omitted. It depends on whether the biscuits are crispy or not. Just eat the egg whites.
4. The sieved egg yolk is very delicate and looks good.
5. Add the softened butter to the powdered sugar, and stir first to avoid the powdered sugar from falling out after a while.
6. Beat with a whisk until the color is whitish and the volume swells.
7. Then add the egg yolks and stir to fuse with a whisk.
8. Pour in the sifted powder and gently press it with a spatula.
9. Knead into a dough and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
10. Divide into small balls of about 7 grams, don't ask why the lower right corner is so small, my baby rubbed it.
11. Press lightly with your finger, and a beautiful flower will come out. Who owns this little fat hand!
12. Press all the flowers and put them in the middle layer of the preheated oven, up and down 170 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes.
1. Don't knead the flour excessively, as long as it can be mixed and kneaded into a dough. 2. The egg yolk must be sieved, otherwise the biscuits will not feel crispy to the point of dregs.