1. Prepare all materials
2. The butter is softened at room temperature and powdered sugar is added.
3. Beat with a whisk until the color becomes lighter and fluffy.
4. When the eggs are cooked, sift two egg yolks into the beaten butter and mix well.
5. Add the sifted low-gluten flour and cornstarch.
6. Use a spatula to mix into a dough, put it in a fresh-keeping bag, and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. After taking it out, divide it into small balls of about 15 grams, and flatten them with your female fingers.
8. Put it into the preheated oven, 180 degrees, bake the middle layer for about 10-18 minutes, just lightly color it.
I use sugar made from white sugar for the powdered sugar. Buttering the butter until the color becomes lighter and fluffy is the key to making the cake crisp. The temperature depends on each oven, so please pay attention to check it in the oven to avoid over-coloring.