1. Prepare all the above ingredients, chop the cranberries and beat the eggs evenly
2. After the butter has softened at room temperature, add in powdered sugar and mix well
3. Add the whole egg mixture and stir well
4. Pour in the chopped dried cranberries and stir evenly (dried cranberries can be soaked in water for half an hour in advance)
5. Pour in vanilla extract and milk powder and stir well
6. Finally, pour the matcha powder and low-refined flour and knead it into a dough
7. Dough molding~
8. Because I made 3 plates, I divided the kneaded dough into 3 equal parts, put it on greased paper and formed it into a cuboid and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
9. Cut the frozen biscuit dough into about 0.6cm noodles, oven 150 degrees (adjusted according to the actual situation of the individual oven), upper and lower goods, bake the middle layer for about 15 minutes, and bake at about 120 until it becomes hard, pay attention to the color and do not bake If it is burnt, it will not look good.
The butter does not need to be softened too much. If it is not easy to stir when stirring, you can put the basin in the sink with hot water of about 50 degrees and stir the slice time. Pay attention to the thickness as long as possible to avoid baking.
When kneading the dough, if it is not easy to operate with a spatula, you can wear disposable gloves and knead directly by hand