1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Beat eggs, add 30g sugar and mix well.
3. Add 350g of milk and mix well.
4. Add 120g of low powder and 10g of tea powder and stir evenly.
5. Add 20g corn oil.
6. Sieve twice, put it in the refrigerator and let it stand for 30 minutes.
7. Peel the mango and cut into small pieces.
8. Brush the pan with thin oil, pour a spoonful of batter, shake the pan and fry on low heat.
9. One-sided frying is not enough, these ingredients are frying for a total of 9 crusts.
10. Take it out and let it cool.
11. Whip 300g whipped cream and 40g sugar, add mango cubes and mix well.
12. Put the crust like this, spread the cream and mango diced, and keep it on the edge.
13. Roll up on both sides.
14. Roll it up from the bottom, wrap it in plastic wrap and shape it, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
15. Sprinkle with tea powder.
16. Cut with a serrated knife.
17. Finished product.
You can put 3~4 pie wrappers with cream.