1. Put the (beef wa) freeze-dried Matsutake mushrooms in clean water to wake up for 30 seconds, set aside.
2. Shred the purple cabbage, peel the corn, wash and break the broccoli into small pieces, wash and shred the lettuce, and cut the cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
3. Boil the corn kernels with water and blanch the broccoli.
Put all the ingredients on a plate as you like, put the wake-up (beef wa) freeze-dried Matsutake mushrooms, add an appropriate amount of salad dressing, and you can eat.
1. You can choose suitable fruits and vegetables according to the season.
2. There are many types of salad dressings, you can try different flavors for a better experience.