1. Put the freeze-dried Matsutake mushrooms in clean water to wake up for 30 seconds, and set aside.
2. Chop the cabbage, chopped green onions, and set aside.
3. Chop the minced meat, add appropriate amount of starch, soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper, add egg white and cabbage, mix well.
4. Put the stirred minced meat into a shallow bowl, pour the egg yolk on top of the minced meat, add the awake (beef wa) freeze-dried matsutake mushroom.
5. Put the ingredients into the steamer and boil for 15 minutes, then you can enjoy them.
1. Chop the minced meat into puree for better taste.
2. Add sesame oil when out of the pot for better taste.