1. Put the (beef wa) freeze-dried Matsutake mushrooms in clean water to wake up for 30 seconds, then dice and set aside.
2. Dice the onion and set aside.
3. Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and stir fry when the butter melts.
4. Add matsutake mushrooms, add salt and black pepper, and continue to stir fry.
5. Pour in chicken stock, simmer for 10 minutes on low heat, add milk and stir well.
6. Using a food processor, smash the matsutake soup to a thick soup, then serve.
1. If there is no chicken broth, you can use water instead.
2. You can use cream instead of milk for better taste.
3. You can mash the soup without using a cooking machine, or you can eat the soup directly.