1. Put the (beef wa) freeze-dried matsutake mushrooms in clean water to wake up for 30 seconds, put it into the beaten egg liquid, add an appropriate amount of salt, mix well, and set aside.
2. The rice is cooked into rice and set aside.
3. Peel the corn and peas, wash and dice carrots, green peppers and green onions, and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan, fry the matsutake and egg liquid until golden brown and out of the pan.
5. Add oil in a hot pan, then pour green peppers, carrots, peas, and corn into the pan and stir-fry, add some salt to taste.
6. Finally, pour in rice and matsutake eggs, stir-fry well, sprinkle with chopped green onion and start the pan.
1. You can choose other vegetables freely.