1. Prepare the materials.
2. Take an appropriate amount of ginger and shallots, shredded, and soak in a small bowl of water for half an hour.
3. Mince pork and chop horseshoe.
4. Put in a teaspoon of salt.
5. Add chicken powder.
6. Add a spoonful of cooking wine.
7. Add 2 spoons of starch.
8. Knock in an egg, take only the egg white inside and pour it down.
9. Separate the residue and pour in the pre-soaked ginger onion water.
10. Stir evenly, and stir clockwise.
11. Take an appropriate amount of minced meat into the palm of the left hand and gently put it into the palm of the right hand, and switch the left and right hands until it becomes a round shape.
12. Put a proper amount of oil in the pot. When the chopsticks are inserted and start to bubble, it means that the oil is hot. While making meatballs, let them fry to shape them.
13. Add the meatballs and fry them until the surface is golden. Pick up the drainer for later use
14. Take another pot and put an appropriate amount of water, add the shredded ginger and green onion used for soaking in the water, and add the spices.
15. Put in light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
16. Add rock sugar.
17. Put the fried lion head in it and simmer for 20 minutes.
18. Use 2 scoops of starch to make some starch water.
19. Pour into the pot and collect the juice.
The horseshoe is put into the meatballs, so that the taste is not monotonous, but also not greasy at all.