Choose 3 fat and 7 lean pork legs, wash and chop them into meat fillings, then add minced ginger, onion and garlic, half a spoon of salt, a little MSG, a little pepper, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, and 1 spoon of oyster sauce.
▶It is best to choose meat filling with fat, pure lean meat is easy to burn.
2. After the meat is evenly stirred, add a little water and stir well.
3. Then add the chopped horseshoe, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, and half a tablespoon of salt.
4. Stir well and set aside.
5. Wash and drain the tender tofu and place it in the center, and put the prepared minced meat around it.
6. Beat with eggs.
7. Steam for 20 minutes after the water boils, sprinkle with chopped green onion 1 minute before uncovering the pan, and simmer for a while.
The sauce is Chaoshan dried shrimp and vegetables, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, stir well, and drizzle on top.
▶If you don’t have it, you can sauté minced garlic in oil and top it with light soy sauce.
9. The dried shrimps and dried vegetables are wrapped in eggs, the eggs are wrapped in minced meat, the minced meat is wrapped in horseshoes, and there is soft tofu. Every bite is enough to satisfy. It is good to eat directly or bibimbap.
There is no difficulty in this dish, the key lies in the ingredients. Dried shrimp and dried vegetables are the finishing touch, and only those who have eaten it can understand its beauty. Horseshoe is the icing on the cake. Of course, you can replace it with shiitake mushrooms and other ingredients you like. However, I recommend horseshoe, which is crisp and sweet.
If you want to try, just do it yourself~~