1. Cut the beef into small pieces, put it in a blender, or use a knife to chop it into puree
2. Chop the green onion and ginger into a bowl and put 2 tablespoons of warm water, squeeze the green onion and ginger with your hands into green onion and ginger water, and then decan the onion and ginger water into a blender
3. Then add thirteen spices, cooking wine, soy sauce, and salt, and stir the meat into a puree. If it is chopped with a knife, put it in a basin and add the seasoning to stir and beat.
4. Pour the mashed meat into the basin
5. Add starch and stir evenly, make all the meat puree into small balls as big as peanuts (the kind of big peanuts), set aside
6. Cut the potatoes, carrots, and beans into pieces the size of small balls, and tear the cabbage into small pieces
7. Put the bone broth in the pot, add salt, add the small balls, cook and remove
8. Cook and remove, add pepper powder, pepper, and a little cooking oil to the soup of the boiled meatballs. Add the beans and potatoes according to the degree of ripening of the vegetables and cook until they are almost cooked. Add the carrots and cook until they are almost cooked.
9. Add the cabbage and cook for half a minute
10. Put the cooked meatballs in, taste good, adjust the starch with water, pour it into the pot, be sure to stir the vegetables and meatballs in the pot while pouring, and the soup will become a mushy state. Pour some when you eat Mix the chili oil well and you can eat it