by Handsome chef
1. The octopus is washed and cut into sections, and then marinated in green onion and ginger cooking wine with a little salt for more than 30 minutes.
2. Soak dry yuba in cold water.
3. Use kitchen paper to absorb water from the hairtail.
4. The hairtail is evenly coated with dry starch.
5. Pour a little frying in the pot until the octopus is shaped on both sides, and then take it out for use.
6. Prepare a small bowl and pour one tablespoon of light soy sauce, one tablespoon of oyster sauce, one teaspoon of dark soy sauce, 3-4 tablespoons of vinegar, one teaspoon of sugar, salt and appropriate amount of chicken essence. Turn into a bowl of juice and set aside.
7. Pour oil in a pan and add cinnamon and star anise peppers to a low fire and fry them to create a fragrant flavor.
8. Pour in the fried hairtail.
9. Then cook a little cooking wine.
10. Pour into the mixed bowl of juice.
11. Add boiled water to the hairtail.
12. At this time, add the soaked and cut yuba, turn to low heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
13. Collect the sauce over high heat and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Tips: 1. There is no need to have too much sugar, or it will become sweet and sour octopus, just a small spoonful.
2. The amount of vinegar should be about 3-4 tablespoons, which is about 50ml.
3. Adding soy sauce is to add color if you don't like it.
4. When frying the fish, you only need to set the shape on both sides, it is not necessary to be fully mature, and you will have to stew later.