1. Melt the butter in water.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the water oil skin and knead it into a smooth dough. (Main ingredients: flour, butter, white sugar, water)
3. Mix the ingredients of the shortbread and knead into a dough. (Ingredients: flour, vegetable oil)
4. Divide the two types of dough into 9 uniform portions and let them rest for 15 minutes to relax.
5. Take a portion of the water and oily skin in the palm of your hand and squash it into a dough.
6. Take a portion of the pastry dough, put it on the water and oil skin and wrap it up, and place it on the panel with the mouth down and gently squeeze it by hand.
7. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into an oval shape.
8. The rolled dough is rolled up from the outside to the inside, with the mouth down.
9. Roll out the rolled dough again into an oval shape.
10. Roll up the rolled dough again from the outside to the inside. The actions of 9 and 10 are repeated once more.
11. The final rolled up dough relaxes for about 10 minutes.
12. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a round piece, not too thin.
13. Put an appropriate amount of filling on the dough and close it.
14. With the closing part facing down, place it on the panel to shape it.
15. Put the wrapped mooncakes in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and gently flatten them with your hands.
16. Brush with egg wash and decorate the surface to distinguish different fillings.
17. Preheat the oven at 200° for 5 minutes, put the baking tray in the middle of the oven, and bake for 30 minutes until the skin becomes golden brown.
18. The golden and fragrant moon cakes are out.
19. Put it in the box, not to mention it looks like that.