1. The ingredients are ready, the native eggs I used are not big, if the eggs are bigger, you can add a little more milk
2. Pour the sugar into the milk and heat it to warm, stir until the sugar is melted
3. Beaten eggs
4. Pour the egg liquid into the milk pot and beat evenly
5. Find a suitable container with good heat conduction, pour the milk and egg liquid, and filter it twice with a sieve
6. Cover the surface of the bowl with plastic wrap, and pierce a few small holes on the surface with a toothpick
7. Put cold water in the pot, put the bowl in the steamer, cover, and steam for 15 minutes on high heat.
The material of the custard container is different, and the time required is different. You need to grasp the time by yourself. The amount of sugar can be placed according to your usual preference. I think the amount of sugar required is just right, sweet but not greasy, and it is delicious. Will eat again, more delicious.
@美食杰Milk stewed eggs, sweet and moist, melts in your mouth~