1. Mix corn flour and white flour, add yeast and sugar
2. Pour in whipped cream and milk, and form a dough with your hands.
3. Ferment in a warm place to double its size
4. After fermenting, take out a piece of dough and round it with your hands
5. Put it in a greased pan and press it into a pie with your hands
6. The pan starts to heat up, cover and burn
7. Searing one side, then searing the other side, brushing more oil, the tortillas will be more fragrant
8. Both sides are baked into golden brown, and you can enjoy the attractive and nutritious tortillas! Rich milk flavor, delicious!