1. To prepare the ingredients, use warm water to dissolve the yeast, not boiling water, warm water around 30 degrees is fine. Mix the two types of flour in a large bowl, add water, add yeast water, stir into cotton wool with chopsticks, and then knead it into a smooth dough with your hands. Be patient. At least 20 minutes! Knead until the dough, the hands are smooth in the basin. Then put the dough in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to ferment.
2. The weather is relatively cold, I put the dough in warm water to ferment, that is, when the water in the pot is heated until the palm touches the temperature of the pot lid, turn off the fire!
3. Put in the dough, cover the pot, and leave to rise for one hour.
4. Take it out one hour later and ferment to double its original size.
5. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts, knead and flatten it, knead the red bean paste into a small circle and place it in the middle.
6. Add water to the pot, put it in the steaming grid, put the steamed buns on, leaving a gap, the steamed buns will become larger after steaming. Let stand for 10 minutes.
7. Then turn on high heat and cook for two minutes, then turn off medium and low heat and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. That's it...
8. Out of the pot, it will be more perfect after steaming!
9. Cut and taste one. It's perfect!