1. Prepare the noodle soup and flour
2. Add appropriate amount of water to form dough, wake up for 30 minutes
3. Use a knife to cut Chinese cabbage into filaments, blanch it with boiling water, rinse with water, and chop into fillings, squeeze the water into a ball, and set aside.
4. Pork belly chopped into meat
5. Add coriander, light soy sauce, cooking wine, green onions, pepper, sesame oil, salt and mix well
6. Add cabbage filling and small sea rice, mix well
7. After the noodles wake up, divide them into small doughs of about 30 grams each and roll them into dough
8. Pack the right amount of stuffing
10. Brush the cover of the steamer with a thin layer of oil so that it will not stick low. Put the vegetable dumplings evenly on the cover and steam for 15 minutes on high heat.
1. When making noodles, knead the noodle soup and flour evenly, and knead as much as possible;
2. Don't blanch the cabbage for too long, just use boiling water;
3. The steaming time should not be too long, which will affect the taste.