1. Put milk, egg liquid, corn oil, cheese in the bread bucket first, add salt, sugar, and then flour, dig a small hole to add yeast, and then cover it with flour.
2. Start the bread maker and kneading for 25 minutes, cover it with plastic wrap, leave it in the bread maker to ferment until it is twice as large. The weather is hot now, and the fermentation is ready in about 40 minutes. Be careful not to overheat.
3. Remove the cling film, start the bread machine to mix the dough for 3 minutes, and exhaust the dough.
4. Take out the dough, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a little bit of dry powder on the kneading pad and roll the dough into a thin sheet.
6. Spread an appropriate amount of red bean paste. This bean paste is a bit too much, a bit greedy, but the bean paste made by myself is really delicious.
7. Cut into small pieces with a spatula.
8. Place in the toast mold, cover the lid, put a bowl of hot water in the oven, and ferment in the toast mold until it is 80% full.
9. Take out the mold, brush the dough with a little egg liquid, preheat the oven for 5 minutes, put it in the mold and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. The baked toast is unmolded immediately and placed on the grill to cool. This toast does not need to be cut, just break a piece and eat it, which is very convenient.
Do you like this easy-to-make bean paste toast? Welcome to leave a message to tell us your opinion.