1. Prepare ingredients.
2. The butter is insulated and the water is melted and set aside.
3. The oven is preheated 10 minutes in advance when the oven is heated 170 and lowered 160. The figure shows the baking time.
4. Put the eggs and sugar together.
5. Stir evenly with a hand-held whisk.
6. Mix low-gluten flour, black rice flour, and baking powder evenly and sieve.
7. Add to the egg mixture.
8. Stir well.
9. Add the butter in portions and mix well, and then add the next time after stirring well.
10. Prepare the Madeleine non-stick mold and put the cake paste into the piping bag.
11. Squeeze in the mold, about 9 minutes full.
12. Put it in the middle of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
13. Baked. Quick release of non-stick molds.
14. Finished picture
15. Rice is full of flavour
16. Finished picture
1. The oven is different, the temperature and baking time are adjusted according to your own oven.
2. This cake does not need to beat eggs, just mix well.
3. Use aluminum-free baking powder.
4. This recipe is the amount used to make 12 large Madeleine cakes. The amount of ingredients can be determined according to the size of your own mold.
5. Store it in a sealed container after cooling thoroughly. If you can't finish it, you can keep it in the refrigerator for 2 days. When you eat it, the room temperature can be softened.