1. Separate the egg whites and yolks, put them in two oil-free and water-free containers, add milk and corn oil to the egg yolks and stir evenly.
Sift the low-gluten flour into the stirred egg yolk.
(It is best to sift the flour to avoid big gnocchi~)
Stir thoroughly with a spatula until it is powder-free and smooth.
(Use cutting and mixing methods to avoid flour gluten, and the muffins made will have a softer texture~)
4. Add fine sugar to the egg white three times and beat with an electric whisk.
Beat the egg white to a small hook, close to hard foaming.
(The beaten egg white is called "merin cream"~)
6. Take one-third of the meringue and add it to the egg yolk paste and mix well.
7. Pour the mixed batter into the remaining meringue and continue to mix evenly.
8. After preheating the non-stick pan over low heat, brush a thin layer of oil, pour a large spoonful of batter, and fry slowly.
When large pores appear on the surface, use a spatula to gently turn to the other side, and then fry for a while until it is golden brown and ready to be out of the pot.
(Be sure to master the heat, don’t fry it~)
10. Place the pan-fried muffins on a plate, sprinkle some powdered sugar, and pair them with blueberries and Greek yogurt. They taste pretty good!
1. As long as the egg whites are in place and no baking powder is added, they will have a fluffy feeling when you eat!
2. If you don’t like Greek yogurt, you can use whipped cream instead, and match it with other fruits. The taste is also great~