1. Beef chopped and set aside
2. The black fungus and shiitake mushrooms are prepared in advance, and then the required amount is chopped for later use. Forgot to shoot the chopped ones, the text explains. The amount in the formula is based on the soaked product. In short, the total amount of black fungus and shiitake mushrooms cannot exceed beef.
3. Take out the soy bean paste and sweet noodle paste of Korean restaurant. The ratio of soy bean paste and sweet noodle paste is 4:1.
4. Put oil in the pan, fry fragrant ginger and minced garlic
5. Add ground beef
6. Stir-fry for a while, let the moisture in the beef stir-fry out, so that it is resistant to storage and easy to taste
7. Put the shiitake mushrooms and the chopped fungus into the stir-fry until the moisture in the shiitake mushrooms has basically evaporated
8. Grill the meat and shiitake mushrooms to the side of the pan, fry the sauce with the bottom oil
9. Stir fry with soy bean paste and sweet noodle paste
10. Mix with the meat and mushrooms and stir-fry evenly
11. Add the water for soaking shiitake mushrooms, bring to a boil on high heat and turn to low heat
12. Slowly simmer the soup to dryness
If you want to keep it for a longer period of time, put more oil in it, and dry the meat and mushrooms. If you don’t save it when you cook it fresh, you don’t need to fry it too dry, and you can put a little bit less oil. It can be stored in a sealed box and then refrigerated for about a week.