1. Soak glutinous rice for more than 4 hours, try to choose round-head glutinous rice. The glutinous rice will not rise a lot after steaming, so just soak as many bowls of glutinous rice as you need to make. Spread gauze in the steamer, spread the glutinous rice, and cook for about 30 minutes (according to the actual situation).
2. After the glutinous rice is steamed, use chopsticks to pick up the bottom part and try it to make sure that there are no hard grains. Put it in a larger container, add sugar and stir (sugar can be according to your own taste).
3. Then add lard, a spoonful of rice (a bowl the size of a rice bowl). Stir well. Be fast and don't get cold.
4. After stirring, it is shiny and shiny.
5. Spread a thin layer of lard evenly in the bowl (the lard does not need to be thawed). Spread red and green silk and nuts on the bottom of the bowl.
6. Put the mixed glutinous rice into the shape as shown in the picture, and put red bean paste or coconut paste in the middle.
7. Continue to spread glutinous rice and compact it firmly.
8. After cooling, use a knife to slightly lift the edge.
9. Spread plastic wrap on the table, turn the bowl upside down, and pour out the eight-treasure rice.
You can boil the lard yourself. If you are afraid of trouble, just buy it online.