1. Pour 100 grams of black rice and 50 grams of round glutinous rice into a large bowl, wash once and soak for more than 6 hours.
2. It’s best to soak one night in advance
3. After soaking, put it in the rice cooker, and put the same amount of water as usual for cooking rice
4. Press the cooking button and wait for it to cook slowly.
5. Start preparing the ingredients, cut the cucumber into strips. Cut the ham into strips and clean the lettuce
6. Half a bowl of seaweed meat is crispy.
Spread a layer of plastic wrap, and spread the cooked black rice on the plastic wrap.
It is best to lay in a rectangle. Sprinkle a layer of seaweed meat on top and press it with your hands.
8. After the seaweed meat is crispy, put cucumber strips, ham strips, and lettuce in the middle
9. Squeeze some salad dressing at the end.
10. Slowly roll up and compact. Use plastic wrap to shape.
11. Finally, tear off the plastic wrap and wrap a layer of seaweed flakes.
The seaweed black rice stuffed with rice is ready.
Cut it open and see, um, it's pretty good.
It is very convenient to pack Shanghai Moss. The key is that the nutrition is good, and the calories are not high!
1. Black rice is not well cooked, so soak it in advance\n2. You can pack it in whatever you like.