1. In addition to the butter, put the other raw materials of the main dough into the bread in the order of the bottom liquid, the middle flour, the upper sugar, salt and yeast, start a kneading program, knead until a thicker film can be pulled out and then add the butter .
2. Start the kneading program again, 15 minutes, after kneading to the expansion stage, this time can hold out a thinner film.
3. Turn on the fermentation program of the bread machine, and ferment for one minute until the dough expands twice as large. Dip a hole in the flour with your fingers, and the fermentation is complete if it does not shrink or collapse.
4. After the fermented dough is exhausted with a rolling pin, first divide a 56g dough, add bamboo charcoal powder and knead it to become a black dough.
5. . The remaining raw color dough is divided into a 70g dough first, and the remaining dough is divided into 8 portions (about 50g each). After they are rounded, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes.
6. The loose raw color dough is flattened and rounded again. The large 70g dough is placed in the middle of the mold, and the other 8 doughs form a circle. Place the shaped doughs one by one, put them into the oven, and ferment at 36°C. It takes about 30 minutes to ferment to twice its size.
7. Divide the black dough into 8 3g small doses (for ears), and divide the rest into 16 2g small doses (for hands), round them and set aside.
8. Take out the fermented dough, and place the small black agent in the corresponding position. Put the shaped dough into the preheated oven, heat up and down at 170°C, in the middle layer, and bake for 20 minutes.
9. After being out of the oven, take off the mold, place it on the grill to cool, and use the melted black pigment pen to draw the expression.
1. Please adjust the amount of milk according to the water absorption of flour.
2. The baking time and temperature are for reference only, please adjust yourself according to the temper of your own oven.
3. When adding bamboo charcoal powder to the dough, you can dip it in a little water so that the dough will not be too dry.
4. When baking, there are 10 minutes left to cover with tin foil, otherwise the color will be too dark like mine.