1. After washing and peeling the Sydney pear, cut it in half from the middle, and dig out the core of the pear with a knife.
2. The cut pears are put in the red wine.
3. Add rock sugar.
4. Add cinnamon and cloves.
5. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon
6. Put the pot on the fire and bring it to a boil. Turn to medium and low heat and continue to cook for 30 minutes. Continuously pour red wine on the surface of Sydney exposed to the liquid to make the Sydney full of flavor
7. The boiled red wine Sydney is packed in a container, and after it has cooled, put it in the refrigerator overnight
The red wine of Sydney does not need to be too good. Ordinary domestic red wine is enough. If you drink some and forget it, it will be better and not waste.