1. Prepare butter, low powder, eggs and sugar
2. Melt the butter into a liquid, then add the beaten eggs and mix evenly
3. The noodle machine is equipped with a mixing cup and a biscuit mold
4. Add the low powder first
5. Add sugar
6. Fasten the lid of the mixing cup, then the noodle maker will be powered on
7. Then press the function button to fully automate, and the machine will start to knead the dough. Ask the machine to spin for one minute to mix the sugar and the low flour.
8. At this time, slowly add the egg and butter mixture from the water injection hole on the lid of the mixing cup
9. The noodle machine starts to make noodles
10. After a few minutes, I started to squeeze out the biscuit dough
12. Put all the blanks together and cut them with a knife, as long as possible. (I cut a few slices of the remaining noodles in the mixing cup and bake them together)
13. Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (the biscuits are more battered, and you can take them out if you check the color during the period. Each oven has a different temper and you need to adjust the temperature and time yourself)
When the dough comes out of the machine, hold it with both hands, it is not easy to break, and finally lay it flat and cut it together so that the length of the biscuits can be almost the same, neat and beautiful.