1. Use boiling water to scald the noodles and knead them into a moderately hard dough
2. Chopped minced meat, add ginger, edible oil, sesame oil, pepper, white pepper, cooking wine, oyster sauce, stir in one direction until the minced ginger is strong
3. Chop the leeks and put them in the meat filling, and stir them together. After adding the leeks, do not add any seasonings to prevent the leeks from leaking out.
4. Take a small piece of noodles, arrange it smoothly, knead it into a bowl with your hands, add meat filling and wrap it into a dumpling shape
5. Boil water in a pot, add steamed dumplings, steam for 12 to 15 minutes on medium-high heat, turn off the heat and let it out for three minutes.