1. Prepare the soup: wild purple ganoderma, five-finger peach, red dates (the amount of various soups is not limited, and varies from person to person)
2. Prepare pig bones
3. Add six bowls of water, and there are almost six bowls left in the pot. This is a multi-layer stainless steel soup pot that my girlfriend's husband took from the factory when he was doing foreign trade. With this pot that should be exported to Europe, it's self-willed!
4. After the water has boiled, boil it for a while before adding the pork bones.
5. Boil on high heat for 10 minutes, then turn to low heat and cook for another 20 minutes. The very nourishing wild Lingzhi soup is ready. The soup was fragrant and sweet, with a strong scent of bacteria. The two children in my family rushed to drink a large bowl.
7. This is another time of wild Zizhi chicken soup. The process and dosage are the same
8. It's really not as good as stainless steel to lock water
9. The soup is just as fragrant!
Nutritional effect of purple Ganoderma: Purple Ganoderma is also known as Chinese Ganoderma, immortal grass. It has a mild nature and taste, non-toxic and slightly bitter, without any side effects. "Compendium of Materia Medica" records that purple ganoderma is top-grade, has the effect of strengthening the body and strengthening the foundation, has a wide range of treatment, is beneficial and harmless to the human body, and can be taken by children and adults.