by Meimeijia's Kitchen
1. Prepare all the ingredients, heat up the oil pan, fry the peanuts fragrant and remove them
2. Put the meat slices in the pot
3. Stir fry until slightly yellow, add a spoonful of Laoganma and chopped green onion, stir fry for a while, then remove
4. You don’t need to wash the pan after frying the broth, just pour a bowl of water into the pan and pour the thick soup
6. Add some salt and chili powder to the boiled soup to taste and serve.
7. Boil a pot of water, put the noodles in and cook
8. Take it out and put it in the chicken broth. Put the prepared peanuts, meat slices, and cucumber on top.
1. When frying peanuts, use a medium-to-low heat, so that the peanuts are not easy to fry black. After the peanuts are hot, sprinkle some salt and mix well.
2. When cooking noodles, do not use chicken broth. Add twice the amount of water and boil the chicken broth together to form a broth.