1. The bones of the two front elbows are removed, and the appearance is still a complete elbow shape. The bones of the front elbows are shorter and smaller than those of the back elbows. Clean them and shave off the surface hairs;
2. 1 green onion, 1 ginger, 1 garlic, 1 cinnamon, 4 star anise, 4 dried red peppers, 1 pinch of Chinese pepper, 5 bay leaves, 1 dried grapefruit peel, 1 dried tangerine peel Common seasonings, dosage and types can be adjusted according to taste;
3. A bowl of Laotang is ready. As mentioned earlier, Laotang is the soup from the elbow stew last time. After removing the seasoning and other residues, put it in the refrigerator or store it in the freezer. Thaw and return to temperature before use;
4. Put the old soup and the seasoning in step 2 into the saucepan, and then sprinkle some salt, dark soy sauce, and soy sauce. Do not put too much water, because it depends on the water level of the elbows in the pot;
5. Put the elbow into a pot of warm water and boil it, which is also called blanching. You can choose whether to blanch the water. You can see the large amount of foam in the pot to know the necessity of blanching;
6. Transfer the blanched knuckles to a saucepan, and heat the water according to the situation; cover the lid and simmer slowly, and check once or twice in the middle. If you want to add water, you must add hot water;
7. When the chopsticks can easily penetrate the thick meat, the elbow can be soaked in the soup for more than 4 hours, if it can be overnight, it is better, the elbow is thick and can slowly absorb the taste of the soup;
8. If you are in a hurry to eat meat, you can eat it while it is hot. It is fragrant and glutinous and salty. It can be chopped or cut into pieces. It is more flavorful with a little soup;
9. If you want to eat cold, soak it for a few hours and then put it in a fresh-keeping bag, squeeze out the air in the bag, screw it tightly to make the elbow firmer, keep it in the refrigerator until it becomes completely cold, slice it when eating, adjust the sour and hot sauce : Garlic smashed, chives and ginger mince, appropriate amount of vinegar, light soy sauce, chili oil, and a little salt to make a bowl of juice.
1. The bones of the front elbow are small and short, and the bones of the back elbow have a bend. If you want to burn it, you can buy the back elbow. If you want to eat meat at a reasonable price, the front elbow is the first choice;
2. Take out the seasoning for the stewed soup this time and store it in the refrigerator. The next time you use it, it will be the old soup. The more the soup is boiled, the more fragrant the soup will be. The soup stewed cabbage vermicelli is also extremely fragrant.