by Mother Rabbit Cook
1. Prepare materials. I only used 50 grams of milk, and the amount of rose jam, I used about one tablespoon.
2. The oranges are removed from the valve and broken into small pieces.
3. Beat the eggs with sugar.
4. Add the sifted low powder and baking powder and mix well, then add milk and stir to make a thin paste.
5. Then add the diced orange and rosette sauce and stir well.
6. Do not add oil to the pan, and pour the batter into the pan. Spread it evenly with a wooden spatula.
7. When the dough blisters, turn it over and fry until golden on both sides.
8. Cut into pieces and serve on a plate.
Rose sauce is high in sugar, so you don’t want to eat too sweet without adding sugar. Don't put too much baking powder, otherwise it will be bitter.