1. The butter melts at room temperature. Cut into small pieces. Stir in powdered sugar
2. Use a whisk to fully whisk the powdered sugar and butter until the color turns white.
3. Add the egg liquid to the whipped butter three times and mix well
4. Sift in low-gluten flour and stir slowly until there are no particles
5. Pour the stirred cookie paste into the piping bag, and slowly squeeze out the beautiful pattern
6. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees and put in the squeezed cookie dough
7. Bake at 190 degrees for 12-15 minutes, and the color around the cookies will turn slightly yellow.
8. Bake it out, let cool, and enjoy it slowly
I have used a lot of flower mouths, and I personally like the cookies squeezed out of the eight-tooth flower mouths.