1. First, prepare all the ingredients you need.
2. Put the egg liquid, milk, whipped cream, and condensed milk into the bucket of the bread machine first. If there is no whipped cream, you can use the same amount of milk instead. (Eggs, milk, whipped cream need to be refrigerated to prevent the dough temperature from being too high)
3. Then pour the high-gluten flour and milk powder directly into the bucket, put the fine sugar, salt, and high-sugar yeast in different corners, and then put the bread bucket back into the bread machine.
4. Start the bread maker MIX program. (The MIX program can be set directly once for the Baicui bread machine, and the kneading program for other bread machines can be set for 20 minutes)
5. During the mixing process, a spatula can be used to slightly clean the inner wall to help mixing.
6. When the mix program is over, you can check the state of the dough, the dough can be pulled out of a thicker film, and it can feel a little tough.
7. Take out the dough and cut it into small pieces or use scissors to cut into small pieces. At the same time, put the softened butter into the bread bucket, and then put it back into the bread machine.
8. This time directly set the bread maker program one, light color.
9. When the program runs for 10-15 minutes, pause the program, and we can look at the degree of the dough again, and we can pull out a thin and smooth film.
10. Continue to start the program, after another ten minutes, the film pulled out is strong and tough, not easy to break.
11. After the program is over, immediately open the lid to take out the bread, let it dry to room temperature, and store it in a sealed bag. It is good to slice or tear it before eating.
1. After the dough is kneaded, when you start the baking process, if you feel that the surface is not smooth enough, you can take it out, manually pull it a few times, and put it back into a smooth circle. If you are lazy or don’t have time, you can ignore it. .
2. Different flours have different water absorption. You can observe the dryness and wetness of the dough when the first mix program is completed, and add water or flour as appropriate.
3. The softened butter must be added after a MIX process, which is good for the flour to become gluten. When the butter is just added, it will be a little sticky and wet. It will be kneaded in after a while without adding flour.
4. If you want to slice and eat, it is recommended to cut it with a serrated knife, because the bread is very soft, and it is not easy to cut flat with ordinary knives.