1. Prepare a box of chilled chicken drumsticks.
2. After the chicken drumsticks are washed, use a kitchen paper towel to dry the water, and use a fork to make more holes on the chicken drumsticks to facilitate the taste.
3. Prepare the seasoning.
4. Add the seasoning powder for the Orleans grilled wings.
5. Mix well
6. Add olive oil
7. Mix thoroughly.
8. Cut white onions, potatoes, and carrots into pieces.
9. Add 30g of Orleans chicken wings marinade and mix well.
10. The mixed vegetables are spread on the bottom of the baking pan.
11. Drumsticks on top
12. Put it in a 200-read preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes. Take it out and turn it over and continue to bake it for 20 minutes
❶Please adjust the baking time according to your own oven temperature. It is best to watch the baking in the last 10 minutes!
❷I use a 24cm bowl. If the potatoes and chicken drumsticks are spread out, they don’t need to be roasted for so long. Please adjust them according to the actual situation.