1. Ingredients: lotus root 2 knots glutinous rice 1 cup osmanthus 2 tablespoons brown sugar half a bowl
2. After peeling the lotus root, cut off the head, wash the glutinous rice and fill the heart of the lotus root. .Fix it with a toothpick.
3. . Put the washed osmanthus into the container and soak in cold water for 3 hours.
4. .Pour the soaking water into the smart pot.
5. Activate the baby porridge function key.
6. .. Pour in the brown sugar cubes.
7. . Cook for 1 hour and 40 minutes.
8. . Remove and cool and cut into thick slices.
9. .The yard is drizzled with boiled soup.
The lotus root should have a larger inner hole, which is better for glutinous rice. Don’t fill the glutinous rice too full, otherwise it will overflow when it is cooked. The pedicle of the lotus root must be kept, and the rotting roots must be removed when washing. Put the sugar according to your taste.