1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Cut the salmon into 1.5 cm thick slices, sprinkle a little salt and marinate for 5 minutes
3. Put a small piece of butter or some olive oil in the pot, add salmon pieces, fry on medium and low heat until golden on both sides, cook with white wine
4. White mushrooms are sliced and fried. Carrots are fried whole
5. Just put it on the plate, sprinkle black pepper on the surface
The health benefits of salmon:
1. It is rich in protein. Like other fish, salmon is also rich in protein, and it is higher than other fish. Therefore, eating more salmon can maintain the balance of potassium and sodium; eliminate edema. Because it is rich in high protein, it can also improve immunity. Because protein is rich, it helps to protect the elasticity of blood vessels, so it can lower blood pressure. Hemoglobin is also a kind of protein, so it can buffer anemia and help growth and development.
2. It is rich in copper. Copper is an indispensable mineral for human health. It is related to the color of our hair. If copper is lacking, juvenile gray hair will appear, and copper is beneficial to the blood, central nervous system and immune system, skin and bone tissues. And the brain, liver, heart and other internal organs have important effects on the development and function. Lack of copper can also cause anemia, so supplementing salmon is one of the better ways to consume copper.
3. Prevent stroke. Because salmon can live in the deep sea, there is a kind of unsaturated fatty acid in its blood, which can remove excessive saturated fatty acids in the blood, reduce blood lipids, strengthen blood circulation, and can also reduce the damage of lipotoxins to the blood vessel wall and maintain the blood vessel wall. Because of its flexibility, it can effectively prevent stroke.
4. Other effects. Because salmon contains DHA, it is known as the protector of the brain, so it can enhance brain function and prevent Alzheimer's. It can be used to assist in the treatment and prevention of Parkinson's disease, stroke, vision loss and other diseases. Salmon can also effectively prevent diabetes.